Pages

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

2008 - 2014

I started this blog back in 2008 with no idea that I was sewing the seeds for my future career.

Since 2008 I have finished college, attended University of the Arts London, done bits of work for massive publications such as Dazed &Confused, Vice, GQ Style and Wonderland, achieved a 2.1 BA in Magazine publishing.

I've worked freelance, had jobs at companies I've loved and companies that I've hated and ended up landing my dream job as a KTP Digital Marketing Executive for the University of Salford and I am half way through completing an MSc in Marketing.

I never thought about revisiting this blog but since curiosity came over me and I saw that the blog was still getting hits from so many random sources, I thought it would be an injustice not to.

I can't say I've really thought about the content or where this is going to go but I just wanted to say hello again and hopefully you will all forgive me for being quiet...I've been pretty busy after-all.

No comments: